Glucosylated steviol glycosides adopt high-tech manufacturing technique,stevia rebaudianaplant(also know as Bertoni)as raw materials, glucocylate stevioside extracted from stevia leaves by enzymatic method, the stevioside reduces the sweetness and improves taste use the glucose-based method, as the number of glucose units in the stevioside molecule increases, the sweetness increases, the taste properties are also improved, the quality is pure and meet or exceed national standard. It widely use in all kinds of food, dosage is appropriate according to production needs.
Moreover, The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 21 CFR states that NSF-02(glucosylated steviol glycosides) is a natural flavor. NSF-02 is a recognized safety product of the American Food Perfume and Extract Manufacturers Association (FEMA). Its GRAS FEMA is number#4728 and has been published in GRAS 26 publication. EU Fragrance Regulation EC No.1334/2008, Glucosyl Steviol Glycosides (GSG) is known as enzymatically modified naturalsweetener”.
Product name:Glucosylated Steviol Glycosides
Latin name: Stevia rebaudiana (Bertoni) Hemsl.
Part of use:Leaf
Specification: GSG80%, GSG95%
Appearance:White fine powder
Loss on drying:≤6%
Total plate count:＜1000CFU/g
● Pharmaceutical industry
● Cosmetic industry, like toothpaste, mouthwash, etc.
● Food & Beverage industry; like fruit beverage, solid beverage, ice cream, gum, candy, bread, cakes, confection, canned food, fried snack, wine, etc.
● Health care industry,like capsules,tablets,granules,mixture.
We are certified to FDA/ GRAS, US organic, ISO9001, ISO22000, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER, etc.
PACKING & STORAGE
● Packing with fiber drum, 5kg/carton or 20 kg/carton,or as customer required.
● Stored in a cool, dry and dark place, shelf life 24 months.