Phosphatidylserine (PS) is from the phospholipids family, which is the only one that could control the functioning of key membrane proteins. Usually it refers to a series of compounds of PS, in that the lipid-acetyl residues differs greatly in variety of product sources. PS exists in all biomembranes of animals, higher plants and microbes as an important component of cellular phospholipids, for example, it makes 10-20% of total phospholipids in brains of mammals, and plays essential roles in many cellular metabolic process.
Statutory No: CAS 51446-62-9
Molecular formula: C42H82NO10P
Molecular weight: 792.081
• To effectively improve the vitality of brain cells, preventing Alzheimer's disease;
• To stabilize mood and improve sleep;
• To increase attention, improving the symptoms of ADHD, etc;
• Prevention and treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases;
• To scavenge free radicals, anti-oxidation;
• To improve immunity;
• As a natural sebum control alcohol level of athletes to improve the training results.
Dietary supplement field
• Sport nourishment
New resource food
Brain cell activity increase
• ISO 9001,GMP,ISO22000,KOSHER