Fruit & Vegetable Powder
Organic Spirulina Powder
- Product name:Organic spirulina powder
- Origin:Shaanxi province
- Part used:Whole
- Product description: Organic Spirulina Powder Manufacturer and Organic Spirulina Powder Supplier also factory wholesaler distributor - over 4,500 Organic Spirulina Powder buyers around the world at greena-bio.com
Spirulina is a simple one-celled microscopic blue-green algae (Cyanobacteria).It is found in many freshwater environments, including ponds, lakes, and rivers.Spirulina contains many essential nutrients for human body.Including protein, complex carbohydrates, iron, and vitamins A, K, and B complex. It also has a high supply of carotenoids such as beta carotene and yellow xanthophylls which have antioxidant properties. It is also rich in chlorophyll, fatty and nucleic acids, and lipids.
Product name:Organic spirulina powder
Specification: Protein 60%-70%
Appearance:Dark green fine powder
Total plate count:＜1000CFU/g
● GMO free;
● No industrial pollution;
● Lower content heavy metal;
● Cultivate by natural mineral water;
● More than 14 hours sunlight to ensure to increased that the content of spirulina protein,amino acids,phycocyanin and organic minerals.
● Speeds up weight loss;
● May reduce blood pressure;
● Lower LDL and triglyceride levels;
● Improves symptoms of allergic rhinitis;
● Muscle strength and endurance may improve;
● Spirulina has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties;
● Pharmaceutical industry;
● Food & Beverage industry;
● Health care industry,like capsules,tablets.
Advantage & Support
● Leading natural active ingredients supplier in China with 10 years experience.
● Own green and environmentally friendly planting base in China.
● Adhere the concept of "Safe, GMO Free, Green,Clean, Organic”
● ISO9001, QS, Kosher, Halal certified.
● Professional R&D team and strong cooperation relationship with several university.
Packing & Storage
● Packing with fiber drum, 5kg/carton or 25 kg/drum,or as customer required.
● Stored in a cool, dry and dark place, shelf life 24 months.